EXPERIENCES

DATE : 22-09-19 17:08
[EXPERIENCES] [Studying abroad in the Philippines resumed] Discovered! Marugame Noodles at SM Clark!
 WRITER : EGACADEMY
VIEW : 236  

Hello! I'm the Japanese manager TAKA.

This time, we will be reporting on Japan's popular "Marugame Seimen" that opened in SM Clark last month (^_-)-☆
After four weeks of studying abroad in the Philippines, I miss the taste of my home country. (11)

Then how was the taste of Marugame Seimen? ?

conclusion,

" It tastes like the Marugame in Japan! "

However, the waist was a little weak. The food hunter evaluation is as follows ↓

• Soup taste ★★★★★
  • Noodle stiffness ☆☆★★★
  • Menu reproducibility ☆☆☆★★
  • Pricing ★★★★★
  • Comprehensive evaluation ☆★★★★

<place>

It is located between KUYA J and Healthy Option after passing SM Clark main entrance and H&M.
For now, please aim for KUYA J and push forward.

<Menu>

• More than 60% of udon in Japan is udon, but in the Philippines it is 50% udon and 50% donburi.
  • Among the noodles, there is only one item of cold udon.
  • The udon menu also has overseas specifications that are not sold in Japan
  • Donburi is good value for money and has a large amount of rice.
<Atmosphere>

Just looking at this cooking scene whets my appetite (*´艸`)
As in Japan, all the clerks are moving quickly! However, if you do not pay attention to the pronunciation of Cold and Hot, you will get Hot even if you order Cold. The first time, Hot bukkake actually came and I was a little mad (-_-)

The ordering method is exactly the same as in Japan, and the tempura is also delicious!
Payment methods are in cash, credit card, and EWallet.

However, in the case of the Philippines, it is treated the same as a family restaurant, so everyone is quite long and the turnover rate is low.
I want to eat it right away, so every time I cry out, "Hayodokankai!"

However, if you miss Japanese food, SM Clark is the place to go!

See you soon!