ACTIVITIES

DATE : 23-06-07 17:48
[ACTIVITIES] Unforgettable Pinatubo Mountain Climbing Experience
 WRITER : EGACADEMY
VIEW : 145  
Hello, Good day to you. 

In this series, we will give you information about the Pinatubo volcano, where you can create unforgettable memories with your friends.

Some of EG students went a Pinatubo trekking trip with the academy students last week. They joined the course that departed 3:45 in the morning from EG Language Academy. The cost was 3620 pesos per person, based on a group of 8 people. 

It took us about an hour and a half to drive off-road. Along the way, the scenery was breathtaking, and it made me appreciate the greatness of nature. It was also a delight to spot various animals during the journey.

Once you start trekking in earnest, it takes about an hour and a half to reach the summit. Along the way, there are designated resting spots where you can take a break during the middle of the day. Unlike the steep slopes we typically encounter in our country's mountains, the terrain of Pinatubo wasn't too challenging. In fact, I managed to trek with my Crocs, and it wasn't too bad!

Upon reaching the top, a breathtaking landscape awaits you. The view is so stunning that words cannot fully capture its beauty. I was in awe when I saw the take from the summit.

EG Academy students engaged in mountain climbing.
Our students expressed that the view from the top was incredibly beautiful, making it an unforgettable experience!

For those who enjoy trekking or have an appreciation for nature, we highly recommend the Pinatubo trekking experience. It is truly remarkable! Thank you!