NEWS

DATE : 23-06-14 10:42
[NEWS] EG Academy Family Fun Day!
 WRITER : EGACADEMY
VIEW : 195  
Hello, Good day to you!

Last week, The EG Academy hosted a Family Fun Day!
Check out the variety of activities available for you!

Our language school offers a fun learning experience through a variety of activities and events.
You can communicate and grow with friends and teachers while having fun together with games, enjoying delicious food, and participating in a talent show.

The students experienced the joy of teamwork and adventure through an exciting game!

We had an amazing time competing with passion and showcasing our skills in the talent show. Simultaneously, it was a valuable experience that fostered friendship and shared joy among us. 

Here are the students who emerged victorious in the game! The special gift they received provided a sense of accomplishment and extended the memories of the festival.

A diverse array of foods was prepared to tantalize our taste buds, and we had a delightful time sharing hearty and delicious meals together!

We had a joyful time partaking in various programs and relishing delicious food together. This invaluable experience brought us immense satisfaction and motivation. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to everyone who was with me, and I eagerly anticipate more fun and success in the future.