EXPERIENCES

DATE : 23-06-27 12:01
[EXPERIENCES] Review of arrival at EG Language Academy
 WRITER : EGACADEMY
VIEW : 143  
Hello, this is EG Academy!

Today, a real EG student sent me a review of the arrival at the language school!

During my journey, I had the company of a 5th grade girl. We boarded a Jin Air flight, but unfortunately, there were no no window seat available due to traveling with a child. However, I requested leaving one seat empty, which turned out to be a successful arrangement. I mentioned having bought an additional ticket separately, but its cancellation was not yet possible. Upon arriving in the Philippines, the immigration process was straightforward, with no questions asked, as I simply presented my passport. Through the flight was challenging due to its overnight nature, I consider myself fortunate to have experienced a smooth and easy entry.

At the airport, a foreign manager from the language school, whose nationality I couldn't recall-whether Korean or from another country-kindly greeted me and accompanied me to my room. However, fatigued from the journey and feeling disoriented in the unfamiliar environment, I struggled to find sleep that night.

The following day, as it was a holiday, the language school provided brunch, serving delicious Korean food. My daughter eagerly devoured every bite, leaving no trace of rice. After the meal, while resting, I became concerned about the cleanliness of the bathroom. Seeking guidance, I reached out to my mentor, who suggested requesting assistance from Atte for cleaning.

Despite it being a holiday, Atte graciously returned to address the areas I had pointed out. However, it became evident that their options were limited at the time, as the issue was more related to timing than cleanliness. In hindsight, I realized I could have been more adaptable in such situations. I would like to express my gratitude to the EG staff for their prompt responses, willingness to answer my various questions, and their hard work.

Choosing EG as our destination has proven to be a wise decision. Together, my daughter and I enjoyed ice cream as we entered the academy. Gazing at the iron gate before us, I felt a sense of security, believing it to be a safe place. Every time we ventured outside, I made sure my daughter wore a bang key necklace, and the guard recognized us instantly, allowing us entry without inquiry. The academy had a vibrant atmosphere in the late afternoon, distinct from the morning hours, with a diverse mix of adults and foreign students of varying ages.

Starting tomorrow, my daughter and I are committed to diligent study with the EG system. My initial impression of EG is that everyone we've encountered thus far has been remarkably kind. Even the restaurant staff warmly greeted us while serving our meals, and some commented on the resemblance between my daughter and me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this lengthy and sometimes confusing post. Your attention is greatly appreciated.