EXPERIENCES

DATE : 23-08-16 11:56
[EXPERIENCES] Student review: Anu, Mongolian student, studied in ESL Native Plus
 WRITER : EGACADEMY
VIEW : 178  

Hello! Good day to you!

Today, We want to share our Mongolian student's review.

I studied EG Academy's ESL Native plus program for 1 month. If you want to improve your English quickly and effectively, I recommend you to choose EG Academy. It had a good course suitable for those who are eager to learn. I really wanted to stay! 

1. You can focus 100% on your studies because you don't have time to cook, clean the room, wash clothes, etc. The food is delicious and the staff are very kind.

2. There are a lot of places to travel on weekends and I really liked that you could choose where you want to go.

3. Because there are students from many countries, there is a 100% environment for improving English quickly and it is possible to make friends from many countries. I have made many friends in many countries.

4. EG Academy is the school with the most NATIVE teachers, which is a huge advantage. The Filipino teachers were equally good.

If you want to improve your English quickly and effectively, I recommend choosing EG Academy.

~Thank you for your attention~