EG ACADEMY

DATE : 23-10-17 10:02
[ENVIRONMENTAL] Most recommended Vietnamese Restaurant [Banh Mi]
 WRITER : EGACADEMY
VIEW : 74  

Hello, everyone! Welcome to EG Academy!

Good day to you!

In this edition, I'd like to introduce Banh Mi, a Vietnamese restaurant highly recommended by our Vietnamese student manager. Located just a 10-minute tricycle ride away from the academy, Banh Mi offers a spacious atmosphere and swift service, making it a perfect choice for those craving authentic Vietnamese cuisine.

Upon our manager's suggestion, I sampled Vietnamese spring rolls, rice noodles, and the iconic Vietnamese sandwich, Banh Mi. The accompanying sweet peanut sauce that accompanies the Vietnamese spring rolls is simply delightful. When ordering rice noodles, you can opt for Pho Bo if you prefer a non-spicy broth or Bun Bo Hue for a spicy alternative.

A key point to note about Vietnamese cuisine is the ubiquitous use of cilantro in most dishes. If you're not a fan, don't worry; you can simply request the omission of cilantro when placing your order. Just say, "No coriander, please." As someone who shares the same preference, I can attest that Vietnamese food can still be incredibly delicious without cilantro.

So, why not venture over and experience the flavors for yourself? Give it a try and treat your taste buds to a delightful Vietnamese culinary adventure!

See you in the next blog post. Have a nice day!